Terms and conditions Golfspain
For the purposes of the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the general information of this Web site are as follows:
Title: Golfspain TOURS
Address: Calle Serrano 20 28001 Madrid 2nd Right.
Contact: 902 200 052 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration details: Tax Identification Number B 82907700. Registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, Volume: 16279. Book: 0; Folio: 110; Section: 8; Sheet M276387.
C.I.F .: B82907700
Anonymous browsing through web pages.
Golfspain Tours, a company that owns the web site GOLFSPAIN.COM, collects and saves only the following information about visitors to our website:
1. The domain name provider that gives them access to the network. For example, a provider user "X" will only be identified by the domain "X" .com. This allows us to compile statistics on the countries and servers that most frequently visit our website.
2. The date and time you access our website. This allows us to check times more traffic and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation at peak times.
3. The Internet address from which the link that leads to our website. With this data, we can know the effectiveness of different banners and links pointing to our server, to promote those that offer better results.
4. The number of daily visitors to each section. This lets us know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content so that users obtain a more satisfactory result. The information collected is completely anonymous and can never be associated with a specific user.
Navigation with cookies.
1. The date and time of the last time you visited our site.
2. The design of content that the user chose in his first visit.
3. Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
The user has the option of preventing the creation of cookies by selecting the appropriate option in your browser.
Treatment of personal data.
According to the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of Golfspain REGISTER as a user, will be included in the files Golfspain ownership Tours with CIF B82907700 and registered in the C / Serrano, No. 20, 2nd Right, 28001 (Madrid). The files to which the data provided have implemented security measures established by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December incorporated.
The user authorizes the processing of personal data supplied as necessary for the provision of agreed services and for sending offers of other products and services Golfspain TOURS. and associates of the financial sector, insurance, telecommunications, energy, information technology, education, tourism and travel, transport, leisure and culture. Furthermore, the user consents to surrender their data TOURS Golfspain to group companies to which it belongs, and to others that concluded collaboration agreements rooted providing the best service in Spain or abroad, respecting, in any case the Spanish legislation on data protection of personal data.
The user accepts the conditions set box stating acceptance of these conditions and pressing the "SEND DATA" button found in the data collection form.
The information contained in that database is used for both the correct identification of users requesting the provision of the services offered through the website Golfspain as for statistical studies of the registered users to design improvements in the services provided, perform basic administrative tasks and to communicate events, offers or news to registered via email or sms users.
The user, in any case, the veracity of the data provided, Golfspain TOURS. the right to deny service to any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions stipulated by law.
Any user may at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, where necessary, remove your personal data provided to Golfspain TOURS., A communication addressed to C / Serrano, No. 20, 2nd Right, 28001, Madrid, or email email@example.com.