The IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus is a golf hotel in Chiclana and part of a resort in front of the beach of La Barrosa, in Novo Sancti Petri in Chiclana de la Frontera, Cadiz. This elegant and spacious resort has direct access to the beautiful La Barrosa beach with its 6 miles of white sand and dunes, one of the best on the Costa de la Luz.
- Holidays for the athletic. The wide range of sports at the IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus hotel and its vicinity attracts many sports lovers. Spinning, padel tennis, volleyball, archery, water polo, tennis, cycling, horseback riding (In the surroundings), hiking (In the surroundings) and, above all, one of the best golf courses in Cadiz, Golf Novo Sancti Petri.
- Fun without borders. At the IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus hotel you will have fun with a wide array of StarAction activities. Water sports, adventure sports, shows and performances --a world of fun is waiting for you.
- Children, entertained and cared for at all times. The IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus hotel has created three fun clubs for children from 4-12 years of age from May to October. There is also a playground and you can access the beach without having to step on the street. In addition, the hotel features a new water park for kids aged 6 to 12 to enjoy themselves in style: a Viking ship, multi-lane slides, a waterfall, a water-spitting three-headed dragon… and many other alluring attractions! Holidays are always fun for children in La Barrosa!
- Excellent hotel facilities. Two swimming pools for adults and children, two spacious terrace-solariums, spa massages, jet pool, sauna, jacuzzi and Turkish bath (guests under 18 are not allowed to access the spa, heated pool included). And the finest local and international gastronomy at the restaurants and bars of the IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus hotel.
This top hotel with double rooms, family-sized rooms and suites on La Barrosa beach is the best choice for a holiday with children or for couples in Chiclana. There are 413 spacious and comfortable rooms so that guests can choose the option that best suits their needs. Most rooms overlook the sea or the golf course and have a balcony to make their stay on the Costa de la Luz as pleasant as possible.
The quality IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus hotel is a resort right on La Barrosa beach, in Novo Sancti Petri, 5 miles from Chiclana and is a perfect place from which to visit Jerez, Cadiz, Seville and the traditional Andalusian villages of white houses and narrow streets. The Costa de la Luz has some of the most beautiful beaches of Andalusia, as well as the favourite golf courses of lovers of this sport in Spain. A unique location to enjoy the delights of a vacation in Chiclana de la Frontera.
From Jerez Airport. Distance 40 miles
- Head west. Pass 2 roundabouts 1.8 km
- At the roundabout take the second junction onto A-4 towards E-5/Cádiz/AP-4/Sevilla/Jerez 0.4 km
- Get on A-4 2.4 km
- Take junction 631 toward E-5/Cádiz/AP-4/Sevilla/A-382/Arcos 0.2 km
- Continue straight 0.3 km
- At the roundabout take the second jexit and merge onto N-349 in the direction of A-382/Arcos de la Frontera/E-5/AP-4/Cádiz/Sevilla3.3 km
- At the roundabout take the second junction road link with the A-4 0.6 km
- Take E-5/A-4 towards AP-4/Cádiz 5.8 km
- Continue on AP-4 17.0 km
- Take junction 101 to A-4, towards San Fernando/E-15/A-48/Algeciras 0.8 km
- Take E-5/CA-3113 36 m
- At the roundabout take the second jexit onto A-4 towards San Fernando/E-15/A-48/Algeciras 0.3 km
- Get on A-4 10.1 km
- Take the junction onto A-48 towards Algeciras 11.0 km
- Take junction 10 toward N-340a/Chiclana de la Frontera 0.3 km
- At the roundabout take the second junction N-340/Av. de los Reyes Católicos 1.0 km
- Turn right at the de las Lagunas road 2.6 km
- Turn slightly to the right to stay on de las Lagunas road, pass a roundabout after 2.0 km
- At the roundabout take the third junction. Pass a roundabout 2.2 km
- At the roundabout take the second junction towards Centollo Street 0.3 km
- At the roundabout take the second junction towards Centollo Street 0.7 km
- At the roundabout, take the first junction towards CA-9001 0.1 km
- Turn right at Ostion Street 0.1 km
Seville airport. Distance: 101 miles
- Head to the northeast 0.2 km
- Take the road E-5/A-4/Córdoba 30 yards
- Continue straight 0.6 km
- Take the entrance road and merge onto A-4 7.9 km
- Follow SE-30/E-5/Ring road SE-30 (signs for A-376/Utrera/Cádiz/E-1/A-49/Huelva) 4.8 km
- Follow highway E-803/A-66 (signs for A-4/Cádiz/E-1/A-49/Huelva/E-803/A-66/Mérida) 1.0 km
- Take junction 9 toward Cadiz 0.8 km
- Merge onto A-4 Partial toll road 15.1 km
- Continue on AP-4 toll road 62.6 km
- Continue on A-4 Partial toll road 6.5 km
- Continue on AP-4 17.0 km
- Take junction 101 to A-4, to San Fernando/E-15/A-48/Algeciras