Built on the old Almadraba of the fishing village of Rota, between dunes, a leafy pine forest and the Atlantic Ocean, is the Hotel Playa de la Luz. Located at the foot of the beach and of low construction, it has bright typical Andalusian garden patios.
- Las Dunas. Breakfast and dinner buffet
- Bar Restaurant Gaviota
- Bar Dos Mares
- Outdoor pool (adults and kids)
- 4 tennis courts and 1 paddle
- Day Care Center (July - August)
- Surf School
- Children’s playground
- Newspaper and giftshop (June - September)
- Free outdoor parking
- Paying garage
- Bike and electric motorbikes rental
- Bikefriendly facilities
- Cash Machine
- Wifi access throughout the hotel
- Beach Club (April-October)
- Terrace Chill Out (June-September)
- Ping - pong
Our thoughtfully decorated spacious and comfortable rooms are arranged around three large landscaped courtyards with typical Andalusian architecture. Recently renovated, we have 234 rooms, 4 adapted for handicap access, making us an ideal hotel to enjoy as a family. Because it is surrounded by pine forests, white sand dunes and the sea, rest and enjoyment is an experience for all of our guests.
Standard room: Comfortable room of exquisite simplicity, with two single beds or a double bed, all with balcony or terrace to enjoy the sun, the sea breeze and the calm of the natural environment where our hotel is located.
Services: AC / Heater, Wifi, 32” LCD Screen, Hair dryer, Safe Box, Desk, Laundry room, Telephone, Minibar