One of the top hotels in Estepona, Fuerte Estepona is a beachfront four-star hotel. The town centre is just five minutes away although you could happily spend days enjoying the hotel’s luxurious facilities.
The hotel is located between Gibraltar and Puerto Banús, 80km (51 miles) from Malaga International Airport and half an hour’s drive from Gibraltar.
Whether you’re looking to simply relax or have a more active break, there’s a wide choice of things to do at Fuerte Estepona, including dedicated facilities for families.
- Four swimming pools – including one just for children.
- Tennis, volleyball and padel facilities.
- Special prices for guests at some of the top Costa del Sol golf courses.
- Luxurious spa with sauna, Turkish baths and Jacuzzi.
- A beautiful 25,000 square metre garden overlooking the sea, with two sections, one designed for families and the other a quieter area for grown-ups.
You can take your pick from three top quality eateries at Fuerte Estepona.
- El Olivo restaurant: exclusive to our guests, El Olivo serves traditional Mediterranean food prepared using high quality ingredients. The restaurant serves a wide variety of buffet breakfasts and dinners.
- Bar Noble: serves cocktails and a tempting snack menu in our cosmopolitan and elegant bar.
- Pool Bar: our relaxed and casual poolside bar serves cocktails, fresh salads and sandwiches.
This Estepona Hotel has 210 spacious, well-appointed rooms and apartments with fresh, contemporary décor. Each room has:
- Sea or mountain views.
- Air-conditioning, satellite TV & telephone.
- Most of them with whirlpool bath.
- Free WiFi
- Tea and coffee making facilities & minibar.
- Choice of pillow