DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Empordà is located in the heart of Costa Brava in one of the most revered golfing destinations in Spain - the province of Girona. The region known as "l'Empordà" is in the north-east of the Iberian Peninsula and is the birthplace of both Salvador Dalí and the renowned chef Ferran Adrià. During your stay, relax and enjoy discovering the local culture and gastronomy.
The adjacent Empordà golf course provides a challenging game for guests. Enjoy a round on a 36-hole golf course, set amongst sand dunes, lakes and a pine forests.
- Stunning location in the heart of Costa Brava with views of the mountains and the golf courses
- Surrounded by Empordà Golf Courses, set amidst sand dunes, lakes and pine forests
- Fitness center, summer outdoor swimming pool, indoor lap pool and onsite luxury spa
- Close to Girona and Salvador Dalí Museum, Illes Medes and several outstanding beaches
- 5 flexible meeting rooms and a complimentary business center with a variety of services
ll of the stylish guest rooms at the hotel feature comfortable bedding, WiFi and a balcony with wonderful views of the mountains or golf course.
To arrive at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Empordà from Barcelona take the AP-7 motorway to Girona. Once you arrive there, take exit 6 to la Bisbal d'Empordà and Palamós, and once you reach the town of la Pera take the road to Torroella de Montgrí. Once you reach Torroella, take the local road Gi-650 straight to Pals. After 2 kilometers you will reach the hotel.
From Girona-Costa Brava
Take the N-II road following the indications to Palamós, Torroella de Montgrí. Once there, at the roundabout of Torroella de Montrgí, take the exit to Pals and Palafrugell. After three kilometers you will find the sings to the hotel.