- 18 holes
- Official courses:1
- Federation number:AMG8
The design of La Monacilla Golf Club, by Mr. Jose Maria Olazabal, features fairways with subtle shapes and slopes and large, well protected greens.The course design fits perfectly with the natural shape of the land and this, allied to the quality of the golf holes, means that La Monacilla is a great golfing challenge for players of all handicaps while still maintaining the beauty of a natural woodlandA feature of the design are the six tees on each hole, allowing each golfer to choose the layout that best fits to their level of play.
The strategic placement of the fairway bunkers means that each tee fits perfectly to the hole layout making the course an enjoyable challenge for golfers of all abilities.The result of this fabulous golf arquitecture, combined with the superb course maintenance and the wonderful weather conditions found in the Huelva province, is a paradise for golfers. La Monacilla, according to golfers themselves, is the reference point for great golf in Eastern Andalucia.
With more than 3000 hours of sun and an average temperature of 18º in Huelva, La Monacilla is located in the perfect area for the practice of golf where play is available every month of the year.
In conclusion, La Monacilla is a great experience for passionate golfers.
Rental buggies, not obligatoried
Electric and manual Trolley
Putting green, chipping green & approach green
From FARO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. 108 KM
- Take the N125 – 10 towards IP-1 Santa Brás
- Take E1- A 49 direction to SPAIN.
- Pass the International Bridge over the Guadiana River that separates Spain and Portugal.
- Continue the same road and take the Exit 99 towards A-492 Aljaraque/Huelva Oeste
- At the first turn around take exit to A-492 direction to Aljaraque
- After 6 km, when arriving to a turnaround that has two TRAIN ENGINES take the third exit towards LA MONACILLA GOLF.
Presidente: D. Juan Manuel Dalmau
Gerente: D. Ricardo Bescansa Pous
Diseñador: D. José María Olazábal
Greenkeeper: Dña. Esther Granado
Profesional: D José Manuel Fronceda